n my classroom I will be sure to incorporate many concepts, such as developing outlines, story boards and idea maps. Learning and applying these tools will help my students make sense of ideas and stay organized. By creating an outline of the material learned, students will be able to fully comprehend the objectives and have clear notes to refer to. Story boards also enhance learning and help with confusion. All of these concepts can easily be made on Microsoft Word and I can teach them how by showing steps on a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation. A can also show them how to incorporate videos and pictures to visually help their learning.
I would definitely encourage my students to develop outlines, idea maps, and story boarding skills. Not only will it help them understand their material and stay organized but they are tools that they can use all their life to make things more clear and comprehensible. All three are great ways to make students see relationships and connections among the information. Also, students can make outlines, idea maps and story boards for any subject material to make their information more organized.
Learning how to mail merge is a very beneficial skill that I have learned in the past week that I will be sure to use in my future career. I had no idea that you could do that on Microsoft Word but it makes sending information to parents and/or teachers SO much easier! Also, recently learning what a legit website is compared to a website with false information is a great skill to know and apply to being a teacher. Now I will be able to direct my students in the right direction and teach them too how to determine between good and bad websites. I am excited that I have learned so much thus far that I can use towards my career and am looking forward to learning even more skills!
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment